It’s started of October, i am busy working and creating my famous WeBook TheHermeticWeb.com, then i hear some weird leaked Twitch UI.
- Sick man, let’s explore the source and expand the cerebral database
- What does it have WebRTC? i am so lost in the golang code
- Day one few hours tweaking through the source? too much Golang’ing
- Ooops i landed on the UI, sick fam, super sick fam!
- First thing, go in TorontoJS group and troll/boast around my ingenious discovery.
- Day 2 the UI is not working, a lot of packages are missing from the leakage.
- What a dumbass leaker, he forgot to include everything. lol
- Anyways my ReactJS super powers turn on, a voice in my head “we can tweak this Ceddy!”
- Day 3, storybook and everything is running. Success,
- It’s at this point i realized, i am among the best upcoming ReactJS’ers (3-4 years exp).
- Now in TorontoJS, i act as the both the Troller and the Leaker, i mean How the F* does one even do that? with all the missing packages.
- I set a bar/challenge in the group to anyone who can do the same
- Crickets … Crickets … Crickets …
- Everyone busy with they own stuff.
- End of story, i become the Greatest ReactJS’er in the World, when i say the world i mean “North America”
- TheHermeticWeb.com now has a sweeter attracting, i include a link to the storybook, not the source code.
- I MAKES MYSELF PROUD.